Sunday, October 18, 2015

Mission Possible



July 20, 2015
Dear Framily,

That I you for all the emails today! They made me smile and laugh! It is crazy to see people growing up and moving forward with their lives. I love you all and am glad that you are happy!

Looking back on this week it all seems like a blur. I really am having a hard time remembering what happened. Thank goodness for planners right...oh wait we don't have those anymore we have apps.
On Tuesday I gave a training in District meeting about the Holy Ghost in conversion. Right now President Taggart has been focusing on how we need to be living worthy to have the spirit with us more abundantly to be spiritual walking faith bombs. So in this training I talked about how to ensure that when we have the spirit we will be able to touch the hearts of those we teach and what they need to do for it to resonate. It was really fun to prepare and give the training. It is crazy how much more comfortable I am to get up in front of people now and to teach. I don't think I have ever been this confident in who I am and it is really cool to see how much more I can do when I am.
After the meeting we exchanged with the sister training leaders. I really missed sister Andrus during the exchange haha. I am really grateful that all of my companions have been my best friends. Saturday we taught Jennifer who is a returning less active. We taught her the plan of salvation. And the next day we received a text from her saying that things finally clicked and she saw the bigger picture and had more of an eternal perspective. Sister Andrus and I were soooo happy!
So pretty much this week we did missionary work haha :) I don't have much else to talk about so I will end it there! I love you all and miss you like crazy! Live well and don't forget to turn to God in all
things!

Mostest,
Sister Cooper the Jersey girl

No comments:

Post a Comment