Saturday, December 19, 2015

Bye Bye leaves...and Short Hills

November 9, 2015
Dear Framily,

Well sorry for the no email/short note last week! But there is a good reason for it! We got to go to the temple with Coco!! It was really stressful, but also really amazing! We had a lot of problems getting
the names of her ancestors printed off of family search for her to do their work and it was stressing us out, but everything worked out! On the drive up there we talked to Coco about what she is going to do
about staying in America or going back up to China. She said that she has been praying soooo hard to be able to stay. Her mom really wants her to come home though.  As we were talking the topic of patriarchal blessings came up and she wants one sooooo badly! It was really nice to be able to spend so much time talking to her about the gospel. We got the temple and it was so fun to watch her face as she walked in! Her cute little eyes got soooo big! There was a couple from China serving in the temple that day and they found her and the sister stayed with her through the whole baptisms. It was so beautiful to see coco dressed in white and helping others make covenants with God. The spirit was so strong! On the drive home I Asked her what her favorite part was and she said the second she walked into the temple. She felt the spirit the second she walked in. She said that she had never been in a place like it. On the drive home we talked about the atonement the whole time! It has been so fun to see her testimony in the Savior grow as well as her knowledge. She has such a wise old soul! She is the most incredible person I have ever met in my life! I love her to death!

Last night the transfer text came in and I will be leaving short hills. I am at peace with it, but it is still really hard to leave. I am leaving my family and it really hurts. This is. Hardest goodbye. I am also in a panic that I have 4 flipping months left....like...what???? I want each of you to know that I know God
answers prayers. He guides and directs us IF we let him. Let him in, and you will never regret it! I love you all! Until next week...

Mostest,
Sister Cooper the Jersey Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment