Saturday, December 19, 2015

Happy Halloween!

I am an investigator and mi comp is in spirit prison ;) at the Ward
trunk or treat!
November 2, 2015
Dear Mommy, Daddy, Madi and Brando:

Happy Monday! I hope each of you had a good Halloween! I haven't read anything yet because I don't have a p-day today or at all this week! We are taking Coco to the temple in Thursday to do baptisms so we have to give up a P-day to go! We are so excited and so is Coco! I want each of you to know how much I love and miss you! This week was amazing and good! Also, just to give you a heads up.
Transfers are next Tuesday....I will probably be leaving Short Hills (and as you can guess I am now crying writing). I love this area and the people here so much. I know that God will put me where he needs me whether it is still here or somewhere else. At sacrament meeting I was sitting next to Coco and I started to cry as the sacrament was being passed. I felt the spirit so strongly testify to me that I can be with this family here in Short Hills forever. As I watched the deacons pass the sacrament and each person handing it to each other I thought about how each one of us help one another in the Ward come closer to Christ and apply his atonement in our lives. Christ can't be here to help in person most of the time but he gives
us our Ward family and they take his place to help us. Man, I want to live in this Ward forever! I love each of you so much and I know that if we turn to Christ he can lift us out of any trial or hard time.
Again I love you.

Mostest,
Sister Cooper the Jersey Girl

I am an investigator and mi comp is in spirit prison ;) at the Ward
trunk or treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment